When I retired as a humanist celebrant I thought I'd stop writing this blog, but my fascination with all things death-related prompted more posts. They're just written from a slightly different perspective, that's all. Oh, and I still do the odd one, by special request.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm raising money for Shelterbox

Can you help? Shelterbox sends essential life-saving equipment to disaster areas, like Haiti, Pakistan and Japan. I'm aiming to raise four boxes at £590 each, that's £2360, with a sponsored slim. Click on the badge to find out how to donate. Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why not try to help poor americans?hell no i wont do it.

Anonymous said...

take care of america first.

Margaret Nelson said...

Sorry you feel that way, because Shelterbox does help Americans. They sent boxes to help families affected by the tornadoes in Arkansas, among other things.